CoffeeCow provides manufacturer warranty information for your convenience. Any warranty information provided by a manufacturer is subject to change without notice. We have no control over manufacturer warranties, but keep checking back for new additions as our inventory updates.
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
- Bloomfield POD1: One-year limited warranty pertains to parts and labor. Contact manufacturer for additional information.
- BUNN® My Café® Brewer: Please refer to manufacturer warranty information. Warranty may require product registration.
- Chefman® My Barista: One-year limited warranty. You will need the Adobe PDF viewer to view this product’s user guide. Complete warranty card on page 19.
- DēLonghi DCF2212T: One-year limited warranty. Please refer to instruction manual for warranty information.
- Keurig® OfficePRO® K145: One-year limited warranty. Please refer to Section 5 of the Use and Care Guide or contact manufacturer directly to obtain warranty service.
- Keurig® OfficePro® K155: One-year limited warranty. Please refer to Section 5 of Owner’s Manual or contact manufacturer directly to obtain warranty service. Do not remove the serial number label from your brewer.
- Lavazza LB2312: Lavazza warranties espresso machines for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Mixpresso Gabrielle and Francesco: Please refer to manufacturer’s return policy. Must first obtain an RMA number for all possible defects.
- Nescafé® Dolce Gusto® Genio Plus: Two-year limited warranty. Please refer to manufacturer’s Warranty and Service policies.
- SunCana® H701B-120V: One-year limited warranty pertains to parts and labor. Contact manufacturer for additional information.
If you are not completely satisfied, you may return the product to us in its original packaging within 30 days from the date of purchase. We only ask that you include a copy of your delivery slip and the reason for your return. Upon receipt and inspection of the returned item, we will process your refund. If we receive the product without its original packaging or if the product has missing parts, manuals, etc., we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee. Our return policy does not include special order or clearance items. The customer is responsible for the return shipping cost, and the original shipping cost is non-refundable. If you have any questions or need help finding the warranty policy for your product, please contact us today for further assistance.