- Delivers excellent performance across wide range of industrial applications
- Comfortable design provides excellent range of motion for complete control
- Latex-free to reduce risk of Type-1 allergic reactions
- Textured fingertips offer better grip when handling variety of objects
- Ambidextrous for added convenience
When you're looking for an economical nitrile glove that still offers comfort and performance, KleenGuard G10 Nitrile Gloves are an excellent choice. KleenGuard Personal Protective Equipment enables rather than inhibits to allow maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Distinctive, arctic blue color makes them easy to identify. These 9.5" ambidextrous gloves feature a beaded cuff for easy donning, textured fingertips for dexterity and grip, and 2 mil thickness for comfort and easy movement. Gloves are powder-free and are not made with natural rubber latex to reduce the risk of Type-1 latex allergy reactions. These food-grade, size small gloves are certified for food handling and food preparation in North America and Canada. They are also good for general manufacturing, foodservice, electrical assembly, electrical contracting, painting, aluminum die casting and automotive uses.