- Textured surface provides excellent grip to securely handle various objects
- Puncture-resistant construction allows safer handling of sharp items
- Beaded cuff prevents rolldown for comfortable fit during extended wear
- Disposable material allows fast, easy cleanup after each use
- Ambidextrous design fits comfortably on either hand for immediate use
Powder-free, nitrile gloves feature a textured design to help you keep a firm grip when handling wet and dry objects. Puncture-resistant material provides increased strength for safer use with sharp items. Beaded cuff prevents rolldown for comfortable use during extended periods. Disposable design allows quick, simple cleanup after each use. Ambidextrous construction fits comfortably on either hand to prevent you from spending time looking for the correct glove. FDA-compliant, 4 mil, size-small gloves are perfect for lab work, chemical handling, small parts handling, food preparation and more.